Thursday 18 June 2015

Sunscreen for your sensitive LO

So we all know why sunscreen is important.  However, when your LO's skin is sensitive you need to be careful about what you put on them while still offering the necessary protection!

We recently took a trip down to the sea and I obviously had to buy my LO a sunscreen that offered 1) good protection, 2) was also recommended by the Cansa Association and 3) would be gentle on his skin.  

As Van Dyk Pharmaceutical Products produced the Epiwash I used on my LO daily to wash his hair and occasionally his body, I decided to give the sunscreen a try.  Baby and Kids Xeroderm SPF40 Sunscreen is a broad-spectrum suscreen that keeps your LO’s skin soft while protecting against harmful UVA and UVB rays.  Follow the instructions on the tube carefully.  Remember to also test the product on a small section of your LO's skin before use.  

I found the sunscreen (and the various other products in the range) at Dischem.

Here is a link for more info on the various products produced by Van Dyk Pharmaceutical Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment